Home Health Aide (CNA)
Home Health Speech Therapist
Arlington Heights, IL
We are seeking a Speech Therapist to join our team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. With towns including but not limited to Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Palatine, Elk Grove, and Wheeling.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Great work-life balance
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Performs speech therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled treatments and ongoing evaluation for clients who are receiving services under a medically approved Plan of Care.
- Implements teaching appropriate to the client’s needs and abilities and evaluates the effectiveness of the plan.
- Develops care plan guidelines for other members of the team to support the client’s goals.
- Refers to other disciplines as indicated and documents accordingly.
- Supervises home health aides when providing services related to the speech-language therapy care plan.
- Participates in interdisciplinary activities per Agency guidelines.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Meets the education of a Master’s or Doctoral degree and experience requirements for Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, or has completed the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Is licensed to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state where the Agency is located.
- Has a minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a health care facility or equivalent experience.
- Current CPR certification, as applicable.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state/Agency requirements.
Job type: Part Time