Home Health Aide (CNA)
Home Heath Physical Therapy Assistant
Morton Grove, IL
We are looking for a Home Health Physical Therapy Assistant to join our team!
- Current license to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state(s) of employment
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapist assistant program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association and CAPTE and has passed a national examination for PT assistants
- Minimum of six (6) months experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Demonstrated written, verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state/Agency requirements. Reliable transportation with good driving record.
- Provides physical therapy services and education/training to clients in their homes following the physician’s Plan of Care and the specific functions identified in the therapy care plan.
- Participates in interdisciplinary activities per Agency guidelines.
- Performs the job in compliance with Agency policies and procedures, state, federal and professional standards.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Job type: Part Time